Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rear Entrance Only. (you pervs)

Today was a big day at work. (yes I have a full time job) we have a new restaurant opening going on this week, and I couldn't get away in time to make it anywhere on my list before dinner services started.  

I haven't herd from any of the places I dropped cards off this weekend.   I understand why. Way to many people standing between me and the chef. Hostess, Manager, accountants, H.R. Departments.  In fact I think the only reason I got in at Aziza was because I walk right in the back door with my chef coat on.  The kitchen staff see so many people in the kitchen that I was just another body.  The front of house staff see so many sales people that it has become instinctive when someone hands them a business card, they probably don't even realize they are doing it.  Sure, I'll give this to the chef, then its forgotten the moment I'm out the door.

Don't think for a minute that the hot hostess was highered for her beauty,   These are savvy women who know when someone is hitting on them.  They have been trained to spot the sharks in the crowds and know every trick imaginable to keep these people from getting down their pants (figuratively of course).  I think I am going to avoid the front doors from now on.
 

No comments: