Friday, May 28, 2010

Be the First

Today I spoke again with chef Louise Maldanado of Aziza, and after about 15 minutes he basically said lets have you come in on Fridays for a month.  Eureka!!!   So not to jinx this (because he said he read the blog) I will leave the reviews, comments and opinions until the end.  Then say how it went.    But I can say they were making something with morel mushrooms that smelled like it was going to be good.  I like morel mushroom because they are the Thomasa's English muffins of mushrooms with all the nooks and crannies to hold what every delicacies you present to them.

On another note.  I also stopped by Murray Circle to see if I could get to the chef between lunch and dinner service.  NO GO.  I was told he is pretty busy - and I don't doubt it.  All the outside tables were full and people looked to be enjoying them selves on this very nice sunny day in Sausalito.  

The hostess did try to talk me down a little by saying it was a national park and H.R. might have a policy against such things, high security and all.  This is what I love about H.R. departments, they like their cute cuddly bunnies in a row.  Chef Joseph - if you're reading this and that is a concern,  Just say YES,  and then I'll do the hopping around and get permission.   Thanks.

No comments: