Thursday, May 27, 2010

Murray Circle *

Contact number two.   I don't think I'm going to get over the reactions I receive when I pitch my idea to people.   This time it wasn't stunned interest, but maniacal laughter.  They asked me what I wanted to do so I gave them "The Rules" and when I said I could not refuse any task and I couldn't quit there it was that little light that told me - you know, the grout in the freezer needs some attention here's a cup of bleach and a pint of ammonia go knock your self out. I need to start mentioning the FREE part. That should get some attention.

Since I do most of my work in the south bay by the time I get to S.F. or Marin Co.  It is just before dinner service begins and the chefs are going over the specials and having their little pow wows with their staff.  I should have asked if I could observe.  Oh well!   Next time.  So to catch one of them for an in depth discussion is going to be difficult.  Maybe over the weekend if I get there just after lunch service I can get an audience.

Also last night I was wondering if The chef at Aziza actually read the blog and saw that I had posted my meeting there. and said, "how dare he write about that".  No soup for you!!!





Picture of Golden gate bridge peaking over the trees form the deck of Murray Circle Restaurant

No comments: