Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aziza *

Progress... Kind of. Today I visited Aziza in San Francisco, on Geary and 22nd ave. I spoke with the chef, told him who I am and what I want to do. To my surprise I wasn't thrown out. It was more of a, "your who" and "you want to do what" kind of moment. Similar to when you told your parents you were dropping out of school to tour with the Grateful Dead. And then they find out it is not with the band but as the guy selling bongs in the parking lot.

I am going to meet him again this Friday at noon for a more in depth interrogation.

I had not realized this before I drove up to the building but I had dinner there once. My friend had called me (back when I was single) and said, "Do you want to come to a birthday party with a bunch of women, I understand if you don't you'll be the only guy there."  I don't even remember leaving the office but I remember walking into a room with about two dozen stunning women all looking at me like I was dinner.   So forgive me if I don't remember the meal.  My bad.

No comments: